Instant presence on high engagement platforms. Weeks, not months.

At 1 Mainstream, we've built the most automated digital TV platform for creating and distributing TV apps to 80% of the world's highest engagement internet TV devices, and we're working hard to bring you the remaining 20%. We've established direct relationships with exclusive device manufacturers for streamlined app approvals and submissions allowing our customers to focus on content and viewers.

Smart TVs, Streaming Players, and Game Consoles

Appletv

Amazon Fire TV

Appletv

Apple TV

Roku

Roku

Xbox

XBOX

Ps3

Samsung

Google Tv

Google TV

Sony

Sony

Sony

LG

Chromecast

Chromecast

Tablets, Smartphones, and Web

Ipad

iPad

Android Tablet

Android Tablets

Kindel Fire

Kindle Fire

Web

Website

Iphone

iPhone

Android

Android

Win8

Windows 8